Thursday, October 06, 2005

I did it eBay

I decided to post a few of my photos on eBay, see if they sell. I priced them at half of what I think they’re worth, but that’s still more than what most photographers are listing for 8x10s. Mine are just better, anyway.

Shi Shi Beach, Washington:


Meteora, Greece:


Klapatche Park, Washington:


Dubrovnik, Croatia:


The auctions last a week. After that, I'll post different photos.

Friends and family need not purchase. . . Well, I suppose you could. But that'd be kinda silly. I mean, I'd gladly give you a print. In a frame, too. . . . Hmm. Maybe this offer should only apply to family. Better yet, just immediate family. (-;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh!! I want the Klapatche Park one -- that looks like something out of a coffee table book!