Thursday, May 22, 2008

Subdivision, part 6

They posted the sign already! At my last meeting with DPD, it seemed like it would take longer, or that I would at least get notification before they posted it.

Pinehurst House Notice

Pinehurst Notice

Instead, I didn't find out until our renter called me up and said he came home to find some guy sticking a sign in his front yard. Very odd, I'm sure.

I explained about the subdivision process and selling the yard or building a house. He was originally afraid bulldozers would arrive tomorrow, but I told him any construction wouldn't be till next summer. Since they're using the yard for parking their cars, we probably can't take it away from them until after their lease is up next spring. If only they had a small car that fit in the garage. . .

3 comments:

Pedicularis said...

Have those trees along the street started to bloom? Can you show us a close-up picture of the flowers?

Iris said...

That side lawn is an ideal place for summer parties. It's nice of you to let them use it this year.

Sotosoroto said...

I haven't noticed any flowers on the trees. Should they bloom?

They seem to hang out on the front steps a lot. Maybe they'll use the lawn for other than parking, one of these days.