Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Perhaps this is Albany. . . ?

Or maybe East Greenbush, over the river and through the woods from Albany.

Today's our off day, time to prepare for tomorrow and Friday, catch up on everything else.

I didn't get up till after 10:00. I should probably get my work done first before I go back to sleeping. . .

My hotel room has a kitchen. This place is for long-stay guests. Two days isn't really a long stay, now is it?

It's very cold and windy outside.

I'm not sure I'm fully awake yet.

2 comments:

Pedicularis said...

I was wondering when you would get a chance to stop and document what you have seen. How are the roads in wintry New York?

Sotosoroto said...

I actually worked 7.5 hours on Wednesday, getting ready for Thursday's and Friday's site visits. No rest for . . . me.