Friday, September 08, 2006

Ow

Sometime last night or yesterday evening, I managed to twist my knee. Whether it was sleeping or sitting at my desk or laying on the couch or maybe it was doing pushups and situps for the first time in months (apparently not enough because my upper body isn't sore), I managed to hurt the tendons or something so now I limp if I don't walk deliberately. The pain is mainly from the joint backwards, nowhere near the patella. Odd.

I turned thirty and now my body is just going to pieces!

2 comments:

Pedicularis said...

Welcome to old age!

Sounds like you pulled a ligament in the back of the knee, maybe stretched it too much. Keep walking, be gentle with it, it will heal in a few days. If it does not, that's what doctors are for!

Sotosoroto said...

I think I must've used my foot as a pillow during the night without realizing it. . .