Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Flying

So far this year, I've taken 24 airplane flights. In the past twelve months, I've taken 30 airplane flights.

At my current rate, I should have 46 flights for 2007 by the end of the year. Right? Probably not. I've used up all my vacation time already!

Last August: Spokane (work)
December: through Atlanta to Wilmington, Delaware (work)
December: from Buffalo through Cincinnati (work)
January: Minneapolis (work)
January: through Los Angeles to Nadi, Fiji (vacation)
January: from Nadi to Auckland, to Queenstown (vacation)
February: from Auckland through Los Angeles (vacation)
February: Spokane (work)
March: Spokane (work)
April: Las Vegas (vacation)
April: Spokane (work)
May: Spokane (work)
June: Spokane (work)
June: Oakland (work)
June/July: Miami (vacation)

Maybe I'll get to 38 flights in 2007, though. . .

No comments: