Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Weather My Knee

For once this summer, the weather and weekend cycles aligned! A beautiful three-day weekend in the mountains, followed by rain when it's time to go back to work. Yay!

I injured my knee on Sunday, so that it hurt going downhill. Monday, we had almost nothing but downhill to hike. I took aspirin and limped, and got down without undue pain or further injury. Getting out of the car the first time was painful, though. Stiff and injured, ow!

This morning, though, almost no pain. Just a little tweak in the side of the knee. I guess I didn't permanently damage myself. Now I only need to figure out how not to do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your knee injury is temporary.

Wraps might help. There might one that can keep your knee from bending the wrong way, at the drugstore, but more than likely you'd need to get it from a doctor.