Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Couple Weeks Ago

We took a snowshoe hike when we were over in the Spokane area. I know it's been awhile, but I've finally caught up with my photos. I guess this means we can go on another trip now!

13-Mt Spokane Hill Christina
Christina is helping Chunlin put on her snowshoes. Most of the trail was compact enough not to need them.

Watch out!
16-Chunlin Christina Run

When we were back near the car, Christina and Chunlin had fun rolling down the hill.
C7-Chunlin Snow
My excuse was that I had removed my warm clothes because of the hiking so I was too cold to roll in the snow (and too lazy to open my pack and get out the warm clothes). I was having fun taking photos, anyway.

And then suddenly we were in the middle of the Columbia Plateau.
C10-Schrag

Here's a sunset photo from Chunlin as we rolled down I-90 into the Kittitas Valley.
H-Johnson Valley Mt Rainier Ch
That's Mt. Rainier, by the way. I didn't realize you could see it from there. If I recall correctly, I was able to spot Mt. Stuart from the far side of the Columbia, but we didn't get a photo of it.

More photos of playing in the snow and driving down the highway on flickr (flickr).

No comments: