Sunday, June 01, 2008

Lost and Found

While I was in the Minneapolis airport, I realized my prescription sunglasses were missing. I hadn't used them the whole trip, so I couldn't pinpoint when I lost them. It was possible they fell out going through security since the bag was on its side, but I've never had a problem with my sunglasses falling out when the bag even flips completely over.

So I was stumped.

I filled out a lost-item form online for Sea-Tac. I called my coworker who had driven me to the airport and back. I searched high and low at my house and my office.

And then a little voice in the back of my head told me to check my other jacket.

Lo and behold, my sunglasses had spent my entire trip in the coat closet at home, safely tucked away in the inside pocket of the jacket I didn't take with me.

No comments: