Friday, July 11, 2008

Subdivision, part 10

I got answers to my questions on Wednesday. I don't need to wait for Seattle City Light to respond before supplying corrected surveys in response to DPD's land-use comments.

I only need to provide two copies, one for each of the reviewers who sent correction notices to me.

However, the corrections need to be made by the surveyor. I emailed instructions to my surveyor. He responded rather promptly, but there's no telling how soon he'll get the corrections made.

Also, the "No Protest Agreement" is no longer available online, so I don't know how I'm supposed to sign and notarize the forms. The city reviewer didn't return my call yesterday concerning this.

I have my response letter all typed up, with photographs of the garage (inside and out), everything ready to go as soon as I get the survey and the form.

No comments: