Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Curse You, Zhoro!

Curse You, Zhoro! Your holy day was last week. Go away. Please.

It's so hot I haven't slept well in days. Christina took the couch in the basement last night. Chunlin laid on a thermarest on the floor in our entry hall. I tossed and turned with her for a while, but the floor was too hard, so I went up to bed, but it was way too hot, so I went back down to the floor by Chunlin, but it was too hard, so I moved to the dining room couch. I spent an hour or two in each location. Around five o'clock, Chunlin moved to our bedroom (it had cooled off to 81degrees up there) and I joined her a bit later. I feel like I got about a half hour good sleep last night, all together.

And it's supposed to get hotter tomorrow!

Curse You, Zhoro!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Our ancient heat pump is keeping the house at 78. We slept very well.

Iris said...

Join us if you can.