Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Friday!

Some may call it Black Friday, but that's just not a happy enough name. Plus, I don't plan on going shopping. . .

I went to Seattle's parade this morning. Took some photos, of course.

I didn't get a good one of the Seagals, though. Sorry, Chunlin. Too blurry. . .

But first, a photo from yesterday:
03-Dave

Okay, here's the first band of the parade:
08-ConksBand
I just had to yell "Go Conks!" I got a few cheers in response.

11-ChunlinMark
I need to work on my aim. . .

The Mariners Moose rode around the street on his usual 4-wheeler:
12-MooseAttack!

Some of the few people in skirts:
14-MenInSkirts

Aww. . .
19-SnowmanHug

Right before Santa is. . . Snow Globe Lady!
18-SnowGlobeLady
I wonder if it's warm in there. . .

Look! It's Santa!!!
21-SantaKid

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!!

No comments: