Friday, March 30, 2007

Rent, Don't Sell! Buy, Don't Rent!

All this time, I thought I wouldn't get the chance, but here it is.

My building has a limit on the number of units which can be rented out. Units don't get bumped off the list until they're sold. Therefore, I figured it'd be years before I'd be allowed to rent my condo.

But the day arrived early. Good thing, too, because I was going to put my condo on the market in a week or two.

Yes, I'm going to rent out my condo. I'm going to be a landlord.

If you want a top-floor 680-sf one-bedroom apartment in the Northgate area with an unobstructed Mt Rainier view, a parking spot in a secure garage, a faux fireplace, and colorful walls, I got just the deal for you!

Maybe we can even include some furniture. . .

Morning from my balcony
BlueRoom
FoggySunrise
11-Entry
02-MondayMorningBird
Heptagram

No comments: