Friday, June 29, 2007

Fly Away!

Sunday evening, waiting in the airport...
15-TowerSunset
Can you spot my flight?
18-SeaTacDepatureBoard
Eventually we flew down to Oakland.

Skip all the boring work stuff. Let's get back in the air.
24-InnerHarbor
Up the Central Valley. . .
31-WillowCreek
Just to the left of Mt. Shasta!
35-MtShasta
And Crater Lake.
40-CraterClose
And all the way up the Cascades past a seemingly endless string of volcanos. My camera battery died as we neared the end, or else I'd have some great photos of Seattle, too. But you can see Lassen Peak, Mt. Shasta, Three Sisters, Broken Top, Mt. Jefferson, Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Rainier over on flickr and flickr. From the plane, I spotted Glacier Peak and Mt. Baker, too, but that was after my camera died.

And to think I planned on sleeping on that return flight!

No comments: