Monday, June 18, 2007

Rice Advances Again!

Yesterday's news, I know, but I was too busy having a Fathers Day dinner with my family to check the scores online. Well, actually, my father heard the news on the radio, so I guess we just had it on the wrong station on the drive to Red Robin. . .

The Owls beat North Carolina 14 to 4. Ha!

Tomorrow, UNC will play Louisville for the chance to play Rice again on Wednesday. Rice gets to rest till then. Since the Owls already beat the Cardinals and the Tar Heels, we can hope that they'll be able to do it again, either way.

Go Owls!!

... Over in the west bracket, Arizona State and Oregon State advanced, beating Cal State Fullerton and Cal Irvine. That bracket is a day behind in the schedule, so those teams are playing today. Go Beavers!

No comments: