Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Light Traffic...

Last night at 5 p.m., I had my quickest commute home in ages. Clear sailing. Not many cars on the roads. Plenty of green lights going my way.

When I saw the horror traffic jams on the late news, I was quite shocked. This morning, people who had been stuck in traffic all night?!

My drive in to work today was easy peasy, as well. More snow on the roads than last night, but it's dry, granular snow that makes good traction, even in the driveway. Hopefully SDOT doesn't spray too much of the de-icer on the streets to turn the good snow into nasty brown soup like two years ago...

1 comment:

Robare said...

Yes, my apt is at N Northgate Way and Meridian, so it was easy to get to QFC and other shops.

But my ranch is in Ephrata, near Moses Lake, so my trip over the mountain is more difficult. Really cold there, but light snow.

Enjoy your hot tub...........