Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Photo Phun!

Here are some photographs from my business trip to Minneapolis last Thursday/Friday. I'm getting kinda slow in posting these things, aren't I?

The plane broke through the cloud layer and banked to present me with this view of Mt Rainier:
01-MtRainierClouds

A bit later, looking mostly backwards into the sun, a nicer shot with the mountain:
03-CloudsMtRainier2

Then it got cloudy and mountainless, so I fell asleep. I woke up for the sunset, though:
07-GreatPlainsVenus

The next day, I was at the Minneapolis airport when the sun went down:
09-MinneapolisSunset
10-MinnapolisAirplane

I didn't have a window seat on the way back. )-:

And just for fun, here's a couple shots from a week ago in Bellevue:
11-towersculpture
7-markchunlinreflect

No comments: