Friday, April 01, 2005

Day 1 - Seattle

Well, I guess it should be "Day 0," because I won't get to Europe until tomorrow, but it will be a whole lot easier to remember the day count if it aligns perfectly with the date. Ya know?

I'm going to Europe! I'm going to Europe! I'm going to Europe! (-: Suckers!

It's four in the afternoon. No, really...

nwa.com won't let me check in online. Neither will klm.com. klm.com says I have to check in on the previous flight (nwa) and nwa.com says I have to check in with an airport agent. I hope it's just because it's an intercontinental flight and not because it's been canceled or I've been bumped or something. NWA called me a week ago and confirmed that I was indeed going to use this ticket, so they know I'm coming. (As if I'd spend $900 on plane tickets and then not go!)

"When the rain washes you clean, you'll know..."

3 comments:

Me said...

Bring me back some nice warm german beer.

Anonymous said...

Long flight = leg cramps?

Sotosoroto said...

No leg cramps. No Germany.

[shrug]