Friday, April 01, 2005

Day 2 - Amsterdam

Good morning! The sun rose as the plane landed. Bright red beams shining horizontally across the cabin.

Back in Seattle, NWA was offering $750 for volunteers to give up their seats. I inquired, but it would have been a two-day delay for me. Oh well.

I don't remember if I ordered low-fat or vegetarian meals, but whichever it was, I always got served first even though I ate one of the two dinner options and the same breakfast as everyone else. The midnight snack might have been a different sandwich. I wasn't really paying attention then. Not much sleep, but I'm doing all right.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN EUROPE???!!!?!??!!!!!

The woman beside me was coughing a lot, but she didn't sound contagious.

Once the sun set, Jupiter was right there outside my window for the longest time. As it moved west across the sky, our plane turned from going westnorthwest to going southsoutheast.

No USB port on this computer so no pictures for you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't sound contagious?

*cough cough sputter*

instead of

*rattle gurgle croak*

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you got there.. :-)

Chandira