Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sunday walk

It's starting to become a bad habit for me to get unwittingly roped into long walks on Sunday afternoons. I'm sure it won't happen this weekend, though, because I'll be expecting it.

Last Sunday, my dad and I visited my granddad. He's doing just great, it seems. Cheerful, with plenty to keep him busy.

On the drive over, my dad mentioned that we'd be going on a hike/walk up Hayward Road (my granddad's usual dog-walk 1000' climb). I wasn't quite dressed appropriately, but oh well. That's what I get for thinking I'd be hanging around the farmhouse all day.

So up the hill we walked, into a stiff breeze. Granddad and the dog left us far behind. My excuse was my camera. And then my dad's camera once mine's batteries died. ... Still haven't found the charger yet...

04-HaywardPineThorp

A-HaywardShootingstar

1 comment:

Pedicularis said...

Last photo is a shooting star (Dodecatheon). Do I see a pattern here? Do you like them?