Friday, December 16, 2005

Green Desert - Chapter 4.2.2 - Fírí


As if the big, strong Pí‘oro couldn’t carry both me and my sweatpants. He was lying. He wanted me to lose as much clothing as possible. He wanted to see me naked again. He wanted to rape me again. I couldn’t look at him. “Just please, stay away.” I hugged my knees tighter.

“Okay, okay.” He moved further away from me. “I’m sorry.”

He admitted it! I had to escape. There I was, in a clearing in a gully that only he knew about, way off in the middle of the desert where nobody would hear me scram. I had to get out of there right now.

Zhíno. I couldn’t leave him. I couldn’t take him. I looked up at the rim of the little canyon, and then the opposite edge. I didn’t even know which way to go.

Pí‘oro watched me, his cold eyes studying my bare legs, where my panties showed. I adjusted my feet closer together. Pants. I really needed pants.

“Can I have your pants? My legs are cold.”

Pí‘oro frowned. “I was thinking of giving them to Zhíno, but. . .” He glanced at my comatose boyfriend. “I guess he won’t know the difference.”

The fat man stood and began unbuckling his belt, unzipping his fly. My heart thudded. Adrenaline flowed, telling me to flee. One step closer to him raping me and I’d asked him for it. Run now. But I froze, immobile. Pants around his pale ankles, Pí‘oro removed his shoes. Gray boxers. He held out the pants, stepped towards me, then stopped and tossed. They fluttered to the ground a meter short of me.

No comments: