Friday, December 09, 2016

Carbonite Han

[A Star Wars parody of "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd]

Lando, Lando, Lando
Am I really going in there?
Why would you do this to me?
I thought you were my friend
Chewie, Chewie, Chewie
I know you're furious
But you must calm down
And help protect the princess now
Leia, Leia, Leia
Please let me have just one more kiss
At least this won't be slow

I love you

I know

I'm full of pain, you are receding
A huge machine's smoke fills up the chamber
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying
When I first met you, I just lost my planet
My soul cried, overcome with grief
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, I do not understand
This is not how I am
You will become carbonite Han
You will become carbonite Han

Okay, okay, okay
Like a little pinprick
Here comes the carbo--aaaaaaaaaah!
Now I feel a little sick
I am frozen, frozen, frozen
I do believe it's working good
Stuck here like I hibernate in snow
With nowhere I can go

I'm full of pain, you are receding
A huge machine's smoke fills up the chamber
You are now frozen, locked away
Your lips scream, but none can hear what you're saying
When I met you, I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turn to look, our future's gone
I cannot hope to carry on
Your body's cold, the dream is gone
You have become carbonite Han

No comments: