Thursday, December 08, 2016

Yoda

[A Star Wars parody of "Mother" by Pink Floyd]

Yoda, should I trust in Obi-wan?
Yoda, should I go to Dagobah?
Yoda, do you think I'll try to save them all?
Ooh ah, Yoda, should I heed the call?
Yoda should I run from these AT-ATs?
Yoda, should I kill who I'm looking at?
Yoda, will they put me in the firing line?
Ooh ah, should I give my sorrow time?

Hush now, Luke Skywalker, don't you cry
Vader's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Vader's gonna put all of his fears into you
Vader's gonna keep you right here under his wing
He won't let you fly and he won't let you sing
Vader's gonna keep you locked up or dead
Ooh, Skywalker, ooh, Skywalker
Ooh, Skywalker, of course Vader will cut off your head

Yoda, do you think they're safe enough...from him?
Yoda, do you think he's dangerous...to them?
Yoda, will he bring rebellion to an end?
Ooh ah, Yoda, will he kill my friends?

Hush now, Luke Skywalker, don't you cry
Vader's gonna check out all Hoth looking for you
Blockade won't let any those rebels get through
Rebels gonna blow up until you give in
Vader will always find out where you been
Vader's gonna keep hunting, hungry and mean
Ooh, Skywalker, ooh, Skywalker
Ooh, Skywalker, you'll always be a target for me

Yoda, are you even truly real?

No comments: