Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Welcome Back Han

[A Star Wars parody of "Baby Be Mine" by Michael Jackson]

I won't need no dreams when I'm by your side, ooh ooh
I had to sneak in here wearing a disguise
Han, I want to hold you
Warm you in my arms and melt carbonite away
Show you all the magic that a perfect love can make
I will work night and day

To welcome back Han (I will welcome back Han)
And man, I'll give you all I got to give
To welcome back you, Han (love so strong)
And we will share in liberty
As long as we believe in love
Ooh

This might give Jabba reason to do us wrong
(I guess it's still you thrill me, welcome back Han)
You are all the future for which I long
Han, I need to hold you
Deactivate the cold carbonite's embrace
Glow you, all the metal burning off your anguished face
I hope that it will fade

So welcome back, Han (hibernation blind)
And man, I'll give you all I got to give
So welcome back, Han, love (all the time)
You're everything I want to see
The reason that I live

Won't you come with me out to the morning sun?
I promise you now that your eyesight will return
Han, can't you feel that our future's just begun
It's livin' here inside our hearts

Jabba' laugh says something' else goin' on
(Please be still, he'll kill you, welcome back, Han)
He was goin' to pay, you have it all wrong
Han, you got to hold me
We can touch the sky and light the darkest day
Hold me, we are captive now but we'll escape some way
There's no more I can say

So welcome back, Han (I love you, Han, listen to him, welcome back, Han)
(Jabba, I'll pay you triple, a fortune)
And man, I'll give you all I got to give (you're throwing away a fortune here)
So welcome back, Han (Don't be a fool)
(Isn't how it should be, not at all)
You're everything I want to see (everything not all right)
The reason that I live (welcome back)

So welcome back, Han, love (tell me that you love me, just one time)
And man, I'll give you all I got to give (say you will be my love, just one time)
So welcome back, Han, welcome back, Han (you know how it should be, all the time)
You're everything this galaxy could be (everything not all right, Jabba no)

Jabba no, Jabba no (Jabba, don't you touch me, stay away)
Oh hoo (Jabba, you'll regret this, mark my words)
Oh Jabba, oh no (you will regret touchin' me, mark my words)
Our friends are powerful so leave me be (everything, not all right, Jabba no)
Jabba no, Jabba no (Jabba, don't you touch me, stay away)
Jabba, oh no, oh (Jabba, you'll regret this, mark my words)
So welcome back, Han

No comments: