Friday, December 09, 2016

Soon You'll Be Mine (Boba Fett's Song)

[A Star Wars parody of "Nobody Home" by Pink Floyd]

I've got a little black book with my code in
Got a helmet with a scanner and a scope
When I hunt someone, I always capture my goal

I got these durasteel spikes on my shoes
Got this armor of blues
I got thirteen weapons of death on each wrist I can choose from

I've got laser sights
And I win every fight
I got amazing powers of observation

And that is how I knew
The way to follow you
I just had to give it time
Solo, soon you'll be mine

I've got the skills to win at every turn
And a flamethrower to burn
All of my enemies till they are dead or in pain

I've got a blaster carbine that's my first
Choice of weapons to do the worst
Sort of grand destruction, I'll shoot up your mortal remains

I've got a visor over my eyes
And I've got a jetpack to fly
But I got nowhere to fly to

Ooh, Solo, tortured, frozen or fried
I know soon you'll be mine

I've got a bounty to collect
And I've got no regrets

No comments: