Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Vote!!!!!

You better go vote today. Really. Go vote. Now.

If you live in Seattle and don't know who to vote for and don't want to think for yourself, you can copy my answers here, here, and here.

If you live in King County and don't know who to vote for and don't want to think for yourself, you can copy my answers here and here.

If you live in Washington State and don't know who to vote for and don't want to think for yourself, you can copy my answers here.

If you want to think for yourself, be careful out there!

4 comments:

The Misanthrope said...

Great idea. I should have offered people a guide on what to vote for. But, believe it or not, I voted with Arnold on a couple of propositions.

Sotosoroto said...

Similarly, whenever I agree with The Stranger, it feels like the world is askew.

Pedicularis said...

Keep reading The Stranger. They get it right more often than the Seattle Times.

Sotosoroto said...

Seattle Times? Are they still in business?