Thursday, February 09, 2006

I may be omniscient, but I don't know everything.

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

01-Clouds

02-Clouds

I took those from my balcony, looking straight up. But for some reason, they look like photos of the ocean from space. To me, at least.

Monday, I had a business trip to Spokane. I finally got to see the new terminal/shopping mall/food court at Sea-Tac. I didn't go shopping, of course. I just took pictures of the double-curved window.

03-Window

04-Window

And if you've ever stared out the airplane window as you arrive in Spokane, you might recognize this next one. Suddenly all the square farmland stops and you get this odd landscape:

05-WestSpokane

My company finally got its sign up yesterday. At least, I didn't notice it till yesterday afternoon and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there Tuesday.


06-Sign

I couldn't find it in myself to give the lawyers free advertising, so I blurred their names. Ha.

1 comment:

Pedicularis said...

After a quick peak at Topo, I'm guessing those acres of interesting ponds are a few miles southwest of Spokane airport, near a place called Waukon.