Monday, October 03, 2005

Green Desert - Chapter 1.3.4 - Fírí


The guy was insane. I should turn and run, but he’d surely shoot me in the back just for fun. So to live, I had to play out his perverted fantasies at gunpoint. Why did I ever get out of the car? Zhíno was right. I was an idiot.

“No pistol under you sweatshirt,” he yelled in his foreign accent which might have been sexy in different circumstances.

Oh. He was still worried about Zhíno’s handgun. At least he wasn’t a pervert. I lowered my hands to lift the sweatshirt.

“Slowly!”

I froze.

Behind the foreigner, the old man in pajamas banged on the front door, calling for his wife––I guessed. If Vata moved the same speed he did, it would be ages before she opened the door. The old man watched me as he kept knocking.

Carefully, I started moving again, grabbing the thick elastic with both hands and slowly lifting it. The wind bit my belly. I couldn’t believe I was about to flash two strangers. I wasn’t even wearing a bra. I stopped halfway up, just below my breasts, hoping it would be enough.

“Turn around.”

I took a sharp breath. He was going to shoot me in the back, after all. But what choice did I have? Even if I ran, he’d get me. I exhaled deeply and pivoted quickly all the way around. The foreign kid seemed satisfied. I lowered my hands.

“Shoulders.”

I blinked. Did this guy really think I had a gun taped to my shoulder? Where was he from, anyway? Nyıkãgo?

No comments: