Monday, October 31, 2005

Souper

Hihi-hidi-hidi-whurdidjid. Two and one-half badgers, please! Hi-yi-yi-yi-yi! [Bash my head against a pillar.] No, I'll eat them here. Whap! An-dingling! Wha-hoo-hoo! An-da-an-shoo-an-shoo. [Head-butt the pillar twice.] Ah, that's better. Maybe now I can WIN SELF-DETERMINATION FOR THE SOUTH MOLDAVIAN PEOPLE! Nick-noo-nick- noo-nick-ank [Assault the pillar with my head thrice.] Ah, I think I'm OK now.

No headache. Breakfast soup is sitting well. A little weak feeling, actually. But OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rule of thumb w/stomach stuff - if you feel better after you empty your stomach the hard way, it's usually food related. Also, vomiting really can drop your energy level. Did a yoga cleansing thing that involved drinking salt water & bringing it back up - always ended up laying down for 20 - 30 minutes to re-group. fun! (or a little nutz . . )